backround

Monday, December 6, 2010

Holy jiggle butt!

Well I went to zumba tonight even though I was not feeling the best. I'm glad I went though because it's always such a great workout and it makes me feel good...and I have tremendous feelings of guilt if I do not go. So our instructor, Tracey, (( who is flippin' awesome ))  has changed things around a little bit. One routine we do, which is really hard..she now makes us do twice in a row and we do it facing eachother. Now I have alot to jiggle and I get a little weirded out knowing that as hard as I'm jiggling, the chick in front of me is having to lQQk at my boobs bouncing from floor to ceiling and the poor lady behind me has to watch my wide load go everywhere. Not a pretty sight I'm sure. I can't help but to wonder what is going through their minds... do I really want to know? Most likely not. But it's fun, and I love it , it's a good hard workout and it's great to be amongst the women there, even if only for an hour. 
Tomorrow is weigh in...... keep your fingers crossed!

until next time.......
I really don't think I need buns of steel.  I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon.  ~Ellen DeGeneres

No comments: