backround

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ask and you shall receive!

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.. it worked! We were able to bring Roxy home last night =)  She fought the Parvo ..and she won-- YAY! And boy was she glad to see us, as we were her... so happy that she pee'd all over the place at the vet , and in our car LOL. (Thank God for the invention of Clorox clean-up) I have to say, I never in my life want to go through that crap again! She's still not 100% back to her normal self, but she's close. I think once she's off this restricted prescription diet and can eat normally.. she will be her same ole pain in the butt self again.  So I won't harp on this anymore and I thank those of you, again, for your thoughts and prayers and putting up with my obsessivness over this for the last week. =)
(( If we are Facebook friends, then I know you got your fill!--- sorry)) 

A big shout out  to Cabarrus Animal Hospital for keeping it real with us, constantly communicating updates and doing what they needed to do to get her through this.


There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.  ~Ben Williams

No comments: